Friday 18 March 2011

New RAC remix and other stuff

hiyarrr

so we received a new remix for "sleep" today and it's up here now and available to download

http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/Thomas_Tantrum/music


what do you think of it? i think it's a smasher. got a kind of Cure "close to me" vibe.

so it's a rainy day here in southampton which is my favourite weather ever and it's making me happy. The boys have all vamooshed off to Bulgaria to record on Joe Parker's new album and I have just received the mastered version of our new album so I'm going to put my headphones on and go for a long walk. Maybe stop in at some charity shops and find some treats. I'm off to the Big Apple on tuesday and I just can't wait. It will be my first time in America. Any tips for places to visit? I think I will be staying in Williamsburg but I'm not sure yet because I've still not booked any hotels.

Anyway let me know what you think of the RAC remix

m x

No comments:

Post a Comment